Real Estate & New Home Sales
During a 13 year period, Jim Normile has worked as an agent, broker, sales-manager in the Century 21 franchise system, managing broker for an independent firm, co-owner of two RE/MAX franchise offices and currently as a broker for Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage in Jacksonville, NC.
Jim’s passion remains that of a listing agent for several Top 100 U.S. Builders. He has listed, sold or managed the sale of over 4000+ residential homes.
He has earned multiple certifications and designations; Accredited Buyers Representation (ABR), Recreation & Resort Specialist (RRS), Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), Certification of Internet Professional (e-PRO) and the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) certification.
He holds a Bachelor of Science, Real Estate, Summa Cum Laude and Executive Master of Business Administration diplomas.
Jim Normile has been recognized as a Realtor of the Year, Nationally Ranked in the Wall Street Journal Top Agents in America and was inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
His favorite quote: “You must be present to win.”
“Responsible Influence In New Home Sales; Unlocking Agent Value”
Jim Normile is the author of the industry’s first step-by-step guide book of new home competitor analysis and sales force management for agents, agencies and builders.
Jim Normile served as a North Carolina pre-license and continuing education instructor for 5 years and as a Code of Ethics instructor for the Jacksonville Board of Realtors® for 10 years.
Jim shares his self-made tools of the trade with authority and an unwavering commitment for agent success in new home sales. Jim is available for corporate events, trade seminars and private roundtables.
Service to Corps & Country
Jim Normile retired honorably from the U.S. Marine Corps. As an Infantryman and Counterintelligence Officer, he served our nation in every clime and place.
• Cuban Mariel Boat Lift Operation, Key West, FL and security escort operations aboard U.S. Naval vessels for the Iranian hostage rescue operation.
• Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada October 1983 and in Lebanon during the Mountain War, Chouf District 1983-1984, while attached to the U.S. Multi-National Peace Keeping Force, Beirut, Lebanon.
• Defense Intelligence Agency representing the U.S. Marine Corps to the Secretary of the Navy for intelligence operations of interest to the national command authority.
• Operation Nimrod Dancer, Marine Forces, Republic of Panama.
• Intelligence and CI/HUMINT Officer ashore, U.S. Embassy Monrovia, Liberia during Operation Sharp Edge and the evacuation of American and NATO citizens.
• CI/HUMINT force protection source operations in Turkey and Northern Iraq.
• Director, Marine Corps CI, HUMINT and Interrogations of Prisoners of War training, Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center, Dam Neck, Virginia where he was he was the recipient of the Vice Admiral Taylor Intelligence Award for superior intellectual doctrinal concepts in joint CI and HUMINT strategies.
• Officer in Charge, Joint CI/HUMINT Detachment, Republic of Haiti during operation New Horizons.
Captain (LDO) Normile retired on November 1, 1999 as the founding father and inaugural Commanding Officer of the 2d Counterintelligence / HUMINT Company.
Captain Normile’s personal awards include two Meritorious Service Medals, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Navy Commendation Medal, five awards of the Navy Achievement Medal, three Combat Action Ribbons, the Navy and Marine Corps and the Israeli parachutist insignia.