To be successful, the Listing Agent, Agency and builder client must make a commitment to the Responsible Influence cycle in new Home Sales; conduct competing intelligence & analysis, develop specific target marketing and carry-out action plans to ensure velocity in new home sales. A pro-active approach to continuous analysis will provide keen decision making information to the builder client of rapid changes in the competitive environment.
Jim Normile is available to work on the job site, one-on-one, with the new home specialist / Listing Agent or builder client to:
• Collect competing field data
• Conduct SWOT analysis
• Determine Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to builder client
• Prepare Builder Action Plans
• Prepare Absorption Rate Tables
• Develop Target Market Action plans
• Develop Subject Market Expert Action Plans
• Assist Agents, Agency and the builder client to develop a task oriented Division of Labor and
marketing action plan(s)
Jim shares his self-made tools of the trade with authority and an unwavering commitment for agent success in new home sales. Jim is available for corporate events, trade seminars and private roundtables.
• Unlocking Agent Value
• Competing Intelligence
• Agent Communication Tools
• Get off Your Arse and Get it Done! Otherwise known in the PC world; Bringing Agent Value to the Table